what better way to ring in 2013 than with smoldering smoky eyes! bring your best face forward with these few simple tips.
having the perfect smoldering smoky eye is what every woman would like to achieve. however, many people seem to think that you have to stick with the regular routine of basic black or brown. deep plums and purples looks great with just about any eye color. this sultry look never goes out of style. make it your own by trying a new color!
1. first your going to need to start with an eye shadow primer. primer is what keeps your eye shadow from creasing as well as making it last all day long.
2. next with a flat shadow brush take a medium toned purple and apply it all over your lid making sure not to go past your crease. blend, blend blend!
3. use a deeper purple or plum and with a blending brush sweep it into the lash line and blending upwards. this darkens the look and by you blending it into the crease as well is what creates the smokey effect
4. take a black eyeliner for even more dramatic effect and line the top and bottoms of your lash line.
for more of a dramatic look, apply gel liner into the waterline
5. add some individual lashes for an extra touch!
eyes: too faced eyeshadow primer, channel les 4 ombres / 08 vanites shadow kit, makeup forever aqua gel liner /black, thi lush lashes
be creative & have fun!
mimi & taylor
photography | mimi & taylor
hair - makeup - wardrobe styling | m&t
model | sydny @ hmmodels