1. start by prepping your skin with face primer. this will give a bit of slip so your makeup goes on smoother.
2. for those who are blessed with issue-free skin, apply a tinted moisturizer to even out your skin tone. if you need more coverage, use a liquid foundation with a dewy finish.
3. apply your foundation or tinted moisturizer with a sponge in a stippling motion. pay extra attention to the edges to make sure there are no visible lines. remember, real skin is never matte so finish by only powdering areas that get oily throughout the day.
4. to get the most natural healthy glow, opt for a cream blush. using your fingers, apply three dots of on the apples of your cheeks and blend towards the temples.
5. spritz your face with a facial mist to tone down any cakiness and to keep your skin looking dewy and fresh.
be creative & have fun!
mimi & taylor
Posted by Mimi & Taylor Salon at 12:39 PM