1. blow dry hair with some styling serum to prevent frizz
2. add two 10 inch hair extensions in the front and fish tail braid the extension into the hair
3. divide hair into four sections and tie two knot to the bottom section
4. clip in the fish tail hair extensions for length and volume
5. once the hair is clipped in, brush over remaining section of hair to hide the extensions.
6. secure with bobby pins and hair spray
be creative & have fun!
mimi & taylor
photography | mimi & taylor hair - makeup - wardrobe styling | m&t model | courtney @ scout models