• Start by using a thickening spray or cream on damp hair to add texture.
• Next, grab a large round brush.
• Take a three-inch section from your crown and place the brush against the roots. (The brush should be grabbing your hair tightly so that the roots are lifted and taut.)
• Aim your blow-dryer nozzle at the barrel for several seconds. Keep the brush there as the hair cools, then slide it down the rest of the section (with the dryer following behind) to smooth. Repeat on the rest of your hair, going from back to front.
• Once hair is nearly dry, use a root-lifting spray to lock in fullness and help prevent midday flop
• After you've spritzed, flip your head over and finish drying. And remember: Once you're done, keep finger fussing to a minimum — oils from your hands can flatten hair.
hair & makeup: mimi & taylor artistry team
model: khrystana @ look agency