tip of the week - rejuvenate lackluster skin



Summer is my favorite time of year. In fact, I wait all year round for this season. I anticipate the warm sun on my skin, the lavish harvest of summer fruits & the feeling of relaxation & true happiness. Now in the warm embrace of the sun I feel, not carefree, but free to care. So what got me here? Looking back, it was all the preparation I did in the Spring time. My life and living space was cluttered with a whole lot of junk I didn't need. It started to make me feel anxious and it clouded my thoughts.

Thank goodness for Spring cleaning.

Worn out clothing, obsolete newspapers and magazines, meaningless trinkets and yes, useless makeup and cosmetics all found themselves dumped, donated or deported. I kicked clutter to the curb. My wintertime hoarding relationship with stuff was at an end. I banished junk, and I could see and think clearly now. I feel great.

Now I wish to share with you my secret to attaining this same rejuvenation with your face. A fruit-based face mask that rids your skin of all the grime, dead skin & dullness that accumulates with time. A home remedy, passed down from the ancient Southeast Asian skincare secret keepers. Clear, smooth, radiant skin is on it's way...

1-Minute Pineapple Papaya Fruit Mask:
1/2 cup fresh chopped aloe vera (skin removed)
1 cup fresh chopped pineapple
1 cup fresh chopped papaya
2 teaspoons honey

Puree ingredients in blender until it becomes a smooth paste.
Spread the mixture evenly on the face, leave in for 1-minute
then rinse off with lukewarm water.

-Sarah V, M&T Resident Makeup-Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive