fall makeover: mylinh cates

mylinh came to us looking to update her look before returning to the workforce after taking a year off from being a new mommy. giving mylinh a new cut and color and reshaping her brows made a dramatic difference along with a fresh new makeup palette. check out her before and after!

a message from mylinh:

"Thank you to all the ladies at Mimi & Taylor  for the awsome make-over! My husband was so blown away when he saw the new me! I haven't felt this beautiful since my wedding two years ago. I now realized that less is more and makeup really doesn't need to take hours! Being part Asian and French it was very difficult for me to find the right colors for my complexion and features. After this experience, I realized it's about finding the right products and knowing how to use them correctly. I'm also very amazed with what Cali did to my hair! Having such thick heavy course hair she was able to make it feel so much lighter but still being able to keep the length just right! I love how chic and modern the cut looks and the fact that now it takes less time to style in the morning. Cali is truly talented. To all the mommy's out there, don't forget to take a little time out for yourself. I'm a true believer if you feel beautiful, you will exude confidence."

~Mylinh Cates





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive